by Whole Circle Studio
A great mini quilt to make as a wall hanging for your sewing space or gift to a sewist!
Sew Speedy is a graphic wallhanging/mini quilt that uses foundation paper piecing techniques. Make additional blocks to make a larger quilt (layout ideas are provided). Sew Speedy is pre-cut strip friendly! Use a pre-cut strip roll (with at least 31 strips), add 1⅓ yard fabric for the background of the quilt top and you can make this mini quilt top, back and binding!
Included in this pattern:
– Full color photo and diagrams
– Detailed fabric requirements
– Detailed, tested instructions and diagrams
– Lots of tips and tricks for paper piecing
– Coloring Sheet to play with color placement