Meet Elvira, your new favorite curvy ruler! She not only looks beautiful, she’s quite handy when quilting wavy lines or continuous curve lines. Elvira can quilt multiple arcs in multiple directions without rotating your quilt (or working from the back of your foot)!
Use her for:
– Quilting continuous curve blocks (2in squares are her specialty!) – Adding a series of curves along a row of blocks
– Quilting all sides of a square, no matter what foot you use!
– Creative Grids Grip ensures the tool doesn’t slip while quilting.
– Black and white dashed guide lines are visible on all fabric colors. – Shape allows you to keep control, helping prevent broken needles and crooked lines.
– Made with 1/4in thick high-grade acrylic that is perfect for both longarm and home sewing machines.
Total Size – 2-3/4in x 7-1/4in
If this product is listed as available on backorder, we either already have ordered more from our distributor or we will order more right away once you place your order. Please allow for a slight delay on shipping if backordered. Thank you.