Meet Chevy, a machine quilting ruler from Creative Grids, and designed by Angela Walters. Chevy is a little pointy, a little curvy, and very versatile. With both a straight side and a curvy side, there are so many ways that this tool can help you improve your quilting!
Use the straight side for:
– Stitching in the ditch and echoing
– Turning the corner without rotating the ruler
– Echo two sides of a block easily without marking the pivot point – Adding chevron designs all over a quilt, or as a border
– Crosshatching is now a breeze!
Use the curvy side for:
– Adding a subtle, curvy line
– Stitching offset, rounded rectangles by changing direction
– Creating a modern, all over wavy design
– Fun quilt motifs for blocks
– Segmenting borders
– Creative Grids Grip ensures the tool doesn’t slip while quilting.
– Black and white dashed guide lines are visible on all fabric colors.
– Shape allows you to keep control, helping prevent broken needles and crooked lines.
– Made with 1/4in thick high-grade acrylic that is perfect for both longarm and home sewing machines.
Total Size – 4-1/2in x 8-1/2in
If this product is listed as available on backorder, we either already have ordered more from our distributor or we will order more right away once you place your order. Please allow for a slight delay on shipping if backordered. Thank you.